- Press Release
Los Angeles, CA, August 19, 2019 – Grobstein Teeple was recently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles for 2019. The program, in its thirteenth year, was created by the Los Angeles Business Journal and Best Companies Group.
The survey and awards program honor the best employers in Los Angeles, benefiting the county's economy, workforce, and business. The list, which is classified into three groups by employee size, is made up of 100 recipients. For 2019, Grobstein Teeple earned the twelfth spot on the list of Best Places to Work in Los Angeles in the Small Employer category.
To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the certain eligibility requirements, including having office space in Los Angeles and at least fifteen Los Angeles-based employees.
Companies from across the county entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics, accounting for 25% of a company’s overall score. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience, capturing the remaining 75% of the score. These responses determined the top companies and the final rankings. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Los Angeles, analyzed the data and determined the final rankings.
The rankings were revealed at a special event on August 9th, 2019, and will be published in the August 19th, 2019 issue of the Los Angeles Business Journal, and will also be available on the Los Angeles Business Journal website.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkLA.com.
Grobstein Teeple LLP was founded in 2012 by Howard Grobstein and Joshua Teeple. GT offers a full range of accounting and consulting services, including: litigation and insolvency consulting, fiduciary services, bookkeeping and back office support, fractional CFO, valuation, cybersecurity, assurance, and taxation.
PR & Marketing Inquiries
Sharon Heit, Marketing Director
Grobstein Teeple LLP