LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
California State University, Los Angeles
- Member of the American Institute of Certified
Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified
Public Accountants (CalCPA)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Mr. Rachmanony’s practice focuses on the following key areas:
- Financial Statement Audit and Review – Provide examination of an entity’s financial statements and accompanying disclosures to attest to the credibility to the reported financial position and performance of a business.
- Internal Control Implementation and Analysis – Provide review and analysis relating to the functional effectiveness of the current preventative and detective controls. Assist management to design and implement new functioning controls.
- Complex Financial Modeling – Create financial accounting models to identify and examine as many possible scenarios and outcomes as possible, as they relate to a particular course of action. Modeling of these types have been used through restructuring processes and in the case of liquidations to determine the effects on impaired classes.
- Budgeting and Analysis – Create, evaluate and analyze a budget to determine problem areas.
- Cash Flow Projection – Create a detailed budget of estimated cash inflows and outflows incorporating both revenue and capital items.
- Data Mining and Analysis – Extract and analyze data from various perspectives and producing a summary of the information in a useful form that identifies relationships within the existing data.
- Financing – Aid clients in identifying and securing sources of capital, including investors, banks, factors.
- Global Approach – Examine and identify strengths and weaknesses in a client’s holdings, including refinancing options, intercompany activity, and identifying overhead efficiencies.
2016 – Present Grobstein Teeple, LLP–Partner
2014 – 2016 Melrose Mac, Inc.–Chief Financial Officer
1998 – 2014 Fineman West & Co., LLP–Partner
1996 – 1998 National Resources, Inc.–Chief Financial Officer
1992 – 1996 Katz & Varon–Senior Auditor
1990 – 1992 Sew What! Manufacturing–Owner/Operator
1988 – 1990 KPMG, LLP–Staff Auditor