Our TeamProfile Kermith Boffill
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy
California State University, Northridge
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Mr. Boffill’s practice focuses on the following key areas:
- Financial Modeling
- Preference and Insider Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Database Construction and Administration
- Forensic Reconstruction
- Financial Statements
- Fraud Examinations
- Litigation Support
- Real Estate – Performed analysis of tax implications related to exchanges, sales and basis reconstruction for many cases. Worked on large real estate holding corporations, partnerships and individuals.
- Medical Hospital – Prepared and assisted with correctly filing and amending pre-petition and post-petition returns for hospital institutions.
- Manufacturing – Worked on all types of manufacturing clients in many types of industries. He’s prepared tax returns and analyzed transactions for small to large entities. Worked on the audit of tax provisions and assisted clients in their preparation.