Current Job Openings
We are a young, dynamic public accounting and consulting firm, with offices in Woodland Hills, Irvine, Riverside, and Washington DC. This position will be based out of our Woodland Hills or Irvine office (depending on candidate’s geographic location). There will be some client based travel throughout Southern California. We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, hard working staff accountant/consultant. The candidate must enjoy working in a fast paced office environment and being a team player. It is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to find a firm that is loyal and promotes within to those that show up ready to learn. We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, exciting culture, and a fun work environment. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate.
• Strong work ethic
• Financial Statement understanding and knowledge
• Basic bookkeeping knowledge
• Critical thinker
• Dependable and reliable
• Great social skills, as we interact with clients daily
• Proficient in Excel
• Ability to write coherently with proper grammar
• Willingness to grow and learn
• Public accounting experience a plus
• Work with staff, managers, and partners to satisfy the requirements and needs of the following types of engagements:
• Consulting: our firm is retained to provide accounting consulting related to bankruptcies, receiverships, restructuring, litigation, partnership disputes, and fraud investigations. Must have some experience in providing accounting consulting services to clients.
• Valuation: our firm prepares expert reports and valuations related to litigation and sales of assets/business.
• Bookkeeping: our firm is retained by high net worth individuals and companies to handle their daily bookkeeping and/or advise on their financials periodically. Must have basic bookkeeping experience in order to know how to consult the above clients.
• Assurance Services: our firm audits, reviews, and compiles financials for companies.
• Tax Returns: our firm prepares tax returns for clients of the above types of engagements.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 1-3 years experience in the accounting field
• CPA (preferred, not required)
• Willingness to obtain additional credentials
• Willingness to travel within Southern California
• Demonstrates written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to multi task.
Job Type: Full-time
Please review our website for more information about our firm: www.gtllp.com
Job Type: Full-time
• Accounting: 1-3 years